Thursday, July 1, 2010

Motor Week at Gaisano Mall Davao

Guest blogger: Raynan of Raynan's World

Its my first time to do a guest post, and I'm glad to do it here in Davao Delights. I had no work on Monday so me, my wife and Keona went to the mall so I can have my hair cut. When we arrive at the mall I notice plenty of people gathering at the atrium. There was an exhibit of different motorcycle or motor bike. Hmmm.. I'm not that sure whats the correct term for it. The different designs of the bikes were nice. Although I'm not a big fan of this type of vehicles, but I do appreciate the people who are creative in designing their bikes. Here are some of the photos of the exhibit.











Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the bikes are all so unique and impressive. They showed the talents of Filipinos in whatever they put their minds into. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice bikes. I never been to Davao yet. The nearest one I have been is Cagayan De Oro City.

    Thanks for visiting my blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...