Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year celebration

We just stayed home on Valentine's day. As I have mentioned in my post at my blog Proudmommyandwifey, we don't go out on Valentine's day. We celebrated it with a yummy dinner. Pappa ordered kare-kare from Patok sa Manok, liempo and chicken lechon. Since it was also Chinese New Year, Mom cooked tikoy from Eng Bee Tin. We had a wonderful celebration. Here are the photos of foodies that hubby took for me:)


Liempo


Yummy kare-kare


Chicken lechon

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh! I am drooling of your Kare-kare. How I wish I can eat it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarap talaga ang kare-kare Sam:).God bless you and take care:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...