Monday, November 1, 2010

Mindanao Cosplay Summit 2010




















I don't really watch anime that much because of time constraints. I don't even have time for watching telenovelas and teleseryes because there's so much to get done and my baby wants my attention always when I'm home.

Hubby is a huge fan of animes. He even memorized some of the anime song lyrics even if it's Chinese or Japanese or...really I don't understand some of the languages.LOLz.

Last weekend, October 29-30 was a big event for the anime and online game fanatics. There was a cosplay, a Mindanao-wide and there was so much fun. It was dubbed as Mindanao Cosplay Summit (MCS) held at SM Event Center and it was a two-day Affair. I love seeing cos plays because I get awed by the different costumes and I love the creativity of the cos-players.

At the start, the audience was entertained by a band. All they sang are songs by animes. I was not able to relate to it, honestly. Nevertheless, I was having fun seeing the lively performance composed of all-girls band. I forget their name. I like the energy of their vocalist. LOLz.
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. matagal na ba nag cocosplay sa mindanao? ang saya naman hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was a great event for all anime lovers. I wished I could have witnessed them in person. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. very interesting costumes. i think everyone enjoyed your event. thanks for sharing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of anime either. But it's nice to watch their colorful costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, love it! haha Anyway, today I had a big luck and want to share it with everyone - I finally found a way to make cheap calls to my cousin Becky in Australia:

    www.briing.com/cheap-calls/australia.php

    If you're in the UK like me, you can call cheaply to Australia and all over the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was there right in Gaisano Mall when this event transpired...it was full of color and exciting characters...ang saya saya sa Davao!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...