Monday, October 5, 2009

My Simple Birthday Celebration

I have been in a long hiatus since September because I have been very busy attending to my daughter who has been always had a fever until we finally decided to have her undergo surgical correction of her two ureters.


By the way, my 31st birthday was on the 15th of September. Though I was not really that excited and totally happy because I was always worried with my daughter's condition, I tried to stay positive and be grateful of the blessings I have. I had a simple celebration with my officemates who are close to me. Since we love Goldie's chicken so much, Ate Caring suggested that we would have it for our lunch. Then Alfred made a kinilaw for me. I had a simple yet happy, simple birthday celebration!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...